Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Introduction

WingS of the angels...
WingS of a pilot...

Many out there are aspiring to be a pilot. What has made you to set up your mind to be a pilot?! I'm not really interested for your answer. If you really keen to be a pilot, bring out your sincerity, passion and responsibility for it. That's will do.

This blog is created to continue my 1st blog and to help out those who are keen to be a pilot and still searching their way in doing it. It reminds me that...especially 1st generation who steps into aviation field is really ain't easy as you know nothing and do not know where to get the thing starts.

The sources here will bring some helps especially you're Malaysian. ( I've to apology for it due to... I'm Malaysian. Therefore, my experience and sources majority will be helpful for Malaysian especially in solving your simple questions and doubts.)

To cut it short, pardon me for the languages ( English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Bahasa Malaysia + Broken english("Malaysian english"). Let's get started in the simplest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment