Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

How to write a DCA letter?

For the very 1st step to do before you be able to enroll yourself in any academy, you will need to write a letter to DCA Malaysia. Many do wonder... how to write? and what to write? Formal letter? ...? Having no idea?

Below is the letter that I sent before. Normally it takes a month time to reply back(This is what i experienced). The fastest is 2 weeks (This is what i heard).
Well, simple and straight forward letter will do. That's my letter, you can just modify and use it. I don't mind to share this out as long as it be able to give you an idea/give a hand. =)

Your name as per in I/C
Your address.

________________________________________________________________________

Director General,
Department of Civil Aviation,
Malaysia.
Level 2, Block Podium B,
Lot 4G4, Precint 4,
Federal Government Administrative Centre,
62570 Putrajaya,
Malaysia
. Date

Dear Sir,

An Approval Letter to pursue the CPL/IR and ATPL course.

I, YOUR NAME by here would like to enroll myself in local flying school to obtain pilot license in order to full fill my ambition as a commercial airline transport pilot. Knowing that flying school is not only the most directly and practically way to complete as an commercial airline transport pilot but also in conjunction for my contribution for there local aviation market. I am fit enough and ready to start the training.


2. I hereby enclosed all the relevant documents as required and also my SPM result. I do have academy requirement with five credits which is shown in my SPM certificate. I strongly believe that this achievement is indicating that I am suit enough for the task.

Looking forward to get your approval and thanking you in advance for your consideration.

Regards from,


Yours Sincerely,

...............................
(YOUR NAME)


4 comments:

  1. hi, what about someone who wishes to become an Air traffic control officer /Asst. Officer, does he/she need to write a formal letter such as this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reily Engelo,
    Sorry for a real late reply. Fully didn't aware with the older post's comment.
    I'm not so sure for other country. But in Malaysia, it's under government. Need not to write to DCA. But with your qualification, apply through the website below.
    Here is the website for Malaysian(If you can understand Bahasa Malaysia)
    http://www.spa.gov.my/
    Good Luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When speaking of airline pilots, you might immediately think of long flights that take you halfway or even around the world in hours. Airline pilots could be flying cargo or passengers.


    air taxi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Courses & Training in cpa classes in dubai. CPA certification helps to grow your career & these courses are perfect fit to start your career.

    ReplyDelete