Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

HMA is providing scholarship and study loan

Still wish to be a pilot but facing financial problem?!

HM Aerospace is now providing you Study loan and small amount of scholarship.
Well, it's better than nothing , isn't it?!

With the RM30,000 of the scholarship
With the RM100,000 of the study loan provides to each student

Your burden in searching the other half is lesser now.

Here is website of HMA with their advertisement on the website. Further information, ring up HMA.
**For the decision wise to join HMA or not and how's the HMA academy...n etc. Check it out by yourself by paying a visit to there. Decision is on your hands.
** It's with some terms and conditions be applied.
** For 2010 intake.

4 comments:

  1. MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER

    Hello Everybody
    My name is Mrs.Irene Azlin. I live in Malaysia and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $70,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 4 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$70,000.00. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Azlin, that refer you to him. contact DR KELLY WILLIAMS,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information which has helped to learn more about Auxilo Education Loan India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the useful information shared with you so keep continuing to share such blogs again.If you want the information that how many kinds of Loans in India are here then visit here

    ReplyDelete